On Saturday, I went for a bike ride out towards Draper. I wasn't sure where I was going, but thought I would just go with it. While out there, I decided to ride the big, steep hill to the Draper Temple. Things I learned along the way:
*It was hot!
*It was a steep, hard hill to ride!
*Always a beautiful view from the top!
*It just takes one step or pedal at a time to make it to the temple. (I was thinking about the Young Women)
*How grateful I am that I can do things like ride a bike and to the temple no less.
*How amazing it is to be able to just ride...wherever I want, whenever I want.
*How grateful I am that I didn't crash and burn....it really hurts when I do.
*If I ride too long, things on my body start to hurt...like my back end....I need a new seat :)
*I'm not along for the ride....I am on the ride and trying my hardest to get back!
*Bring It...With a Smile!!
No comments:
Post a Comment